Friday, June 09, 2006

you are so right

oh my god.

everything is so bad.

I am projectile vommiting and shitting all over my bathroom. i am a human waste sprinkler. i think i ate a devil muffin. i went down on the wrong chooch this time. she done burned me. blast my cunt-loving tongue. rats. and. dash-it-all.

my cat is adorable. and i hug it so that my deep deep hurt might possibly be diffused by its cute and unaware, otherwise useless, aura. yay animals. yay vomit and shit sprinkler. yay scrip pads. self-medication. ending.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really find this post to affect the deepest part of my soul. Tell me more about your expereinces with shit, poop, ect. I was nervous about responding cause I am so impressed with you, and your style, and your beard. Ive been rolling around in my feces for the past 15 minutes with my 56 dogs.

And to all the people that take any of this blog crap seriously: 1) take your pants off
2) take your underwear off
3) with a good deal of force, but accuracy, stick your head directly up your ass
4) Keep it there for 10 years

-Who do you think-

keith said...

come on... step your game up.

Anonymous said...

you should just bang your cat in its cat-mouth. the tongue is supposed to feel like sandpaper but i was under the impression that you lost your sense of touch in your penis, so that should be no bother. Please check out my myspace page. It talks all about the awsome things that i do and my favorite sexual positions with people and cats, and dogs, and cats and dogs, and cats, dogs, and cats. BONER

keith said...

do you have pics of your boner?

i am looking forward to our cyber!?!?!?!?!?!?!