Saturday, June 03, 2006

hollis evergreens


1: tell me a fuckin joke you sloppy ho.

2: i have been drunk for the last 3 years and the only thing i have to tell is some mindless story about getting my arm cut off.

1: you are lame as shit.

2: how many people are you? did you hear me accent that "you"? ...i am trying to push into your bubble, because it seems like you are a pompous meathead faggot. not in the derogatory to homosexuals sense. but because you seem like the right king of shit bag, and i would maliciously call you a faggot if you were gay.

1: finally some anger out of you, show me that life spank-boy.

2: don't try to play it off like we are friendly. like this is some sort of casual interaction. i want your faggot fucking blood. i should literally kill you for addressing me the way you did. i was willing to dismiss you with an abstract lie bender reference, but you pushed the love button. you got me worked up and now i want to dance. i want to put a knife in your windpipe.

1: now you thinkin a killing me? you look like a fuckin goofy tattle-tale. i am a coordinated person. try to step on my shit and i will cock slap you. talk talk. i wanna to see you do something.

2: even if you just called my bluff. i could certainly find out who you are.... buy a gun and take your shitty little life. you don't know if i am afraid of society. you are hoping that i am a chicken like the rest of the people you confront. even if you defeated me in physical combat right now, you might be making a fatal decision. it would be easy to map out your existence and squeeze the piss out of your being.


1: are you fuckin kidding? just stop talking. i will punch you in the mouth if you speak again.

2: you fwa...


1: stay down cause i will crack you again if you get up before i leave, don't ever come near me again.


No comments: