Saturday, September 16, 2006

never that


what is your default state?

maybe this can be a fun topic for discussion. although i have been lead to believe that most people are not in the business of analyzing themselves... at least in the manner that i choose to analyze myself... (i will lead by example... i will break the ice... instead of prattling on).

my default state seems to be uncertainty... i constantly check in with myself... i take note of my thoughts and i catalogue my physical state... i check my physical state against a standard that i consider my physical state at ease. i rarely have a plan. i tend to drift from activity to activity while keeping an eye out for absurd elements within the fabric of my surroundings... i am often sarcastic in social situations... partially because i am insecure and partially because i find most social interactions to be uninteresting (when acting as an agent... so i often choose observer status). i truly do not believe this is for lack of social skills... but i may be wrong.

honesty is fucking gay right?

and no one answers questions anyway... any question on the internet, that is not in survey form, usually ends up being taken as a rhetorical one.

do i deserve the infected cut on the inside of my upper lip?

do you know how i got it?

do you want to here about the girl who's virginity i took a few years ago.... it was one of the best fucking sweet moments of my life?

should i dish with all you faggots out there?

should i be presenting myself to the faggot world of lonely internet faggots that can't make it work in the presence of physical pressure?

what is this medium?

is it a non-intrusive way for people to preach at podia?

do people actually believe that what they have to say is worthy of being read?

do people even consider what they are doing when they share their opinions or are they swept up in a form of societal momentum?

is that momentum gossip-based or is it founded in the pressing of intellectual desire... or something else?

do i have a stomach ache because of a terminal illness?

remember that your life sucks? ((and by yours i mean mine) and by mine i mean everyone)

qualified.

No comments: