Monday, September 25, 2006

bread bad





i've got this white-trash chick breathing hard in my ear. she is engaged in "her clock is ticking and she wants my cock sinking deep in her box to get the pussy drinking" thinking. but i am simply out of place. i wasn't meant to be cornered in this conversation. my charm is simply a matter of my being unfamiliar.

she seems to have an intellect and she seems to think that she knows what i want. but she knows very little about me... she has identified the fact that she is capable of getting me aroused... and she believes that her ability in that regard gives her a power over me. her summation is incorrect. i am happy to share her bed. i enjoy it when she cooks me breakfast and when she rubs my back and reaches for my hand. such gestures are like a mother comforting a child... there is something about tenderness that i will always welcome... but she has assumed... and her assumptions are not under my control.

i am left to decide whether or not i should inform her. her mistake may leave her with a broken heart... but i didn't promise anything... i stayed distant. i remained a mystery by choice. at least i will leave with images. she knew how to use her hips.

1 comment:

the pants said...

this is really well written.