Friday, September 29, 2006

blackberry water




it is not as though i had hoped that they would understand. they were at the beginning of their fame. little did they know and little did i. the pressure of my questions was not enough to breed suspicion... but it occasionally lead to uninspired moments and to me the two results were the same. my desire was a matter of cognitive realization... the translation of imagination to perception. i wanted fanciful daydreams to become facts... the barrier was so close to coming down. the evening continued to unfold as locations shifted by in phases. we were in the proper states... the lulls created by my occasional zeal were not enough to crush the momentum. we were speaking and laughing. they afforded me a status that i did not think that i deserved. i was not expecting such things when i decided to engage in the nonsense that brought me to the rambling state. earlier i had seen them speaking to people that i knew... i was impressed by their figures and their styles... i was too frightened to be timid and too deranged to be generic... whatever it was that i produced that night... it worked... they saw something in my presentation. they were in my car and they came to be in my house. i told them that i was writing a play... i told them they were my inspiration. there on the spot... i began to write. we sat in the drawing room... they sat comfortably across from me. seven feet separated me from the two of them... they were always touching each other. it was not always sexual... they rested upon one another and they spoke playfully. they listened to the things that i told them and they were interested in the story i began to create. i used their beauty and their presence. i allowed my writing to be an extension of the state they put me in. their features were pleasant... i did not hate them when they spoke (often when people speak i do hate, instantly). they had read books that i had read... they had seen beautiful things in the world... they were pretty enough for me to ignore the pretension. i was allowing myself to succumb to the powers of their advantage. why wouldn't i? they told me that they wanted to change their clothes. so i showed them to their rooms. they had trunks of clothing... perhaps they were deciding to stay. i did not yet fully understand. their behavior was intriguing. i thought myself into a corner when they were not in my sight. what was the nature of this exchange? why had they decided to come here? what did they expect from the evening? it must be obvious what i am hoping for. but is it obvious enough that they would not have come if it were not going to happen? are they lesbians? they did not flirt with me as though they were lesbians... i realized the nature of my hypocrisy... my internal inquisition was inconsistent with the persona i had emanated in my exchanges with these women. they had decided to spend the evening in my home based on the style i showed them... i was not thinking in that style. they asked me if they could stay. what does that mean?

they came out of their rooms with skin showing. one in lingerie and the other in an outfit that i would feel clumsy describing... they were amazing... we resumed the original seating arrangement upon re-entering the drawing room. the woman in the lingerie was named Aurelie. she began to kiss the other woman's neck... she persisted for a few seconds and then she stopped to speak...


'you are looking at us and you are full of desire.
you should be aroused.
we are beautiful.'

the other woman remained silent. Aurelie laughed and shot me a very nice look. i was surprised. it was a hard moment to accept. i was certain that i had perceived it... i had no reason to doubt that it was happening but i tried to step away from the occurrence to insure that i was relishing the factual presence of their brilliant aesthetic values. i was fully engaged in a subjective flow of pompous verbiage. Aurelie continued to speak.

'i will pleasure her and then we will pleasure you.
we will do whatever you want within the limits of pain and safety.
we will be your candy of sorts.'

my penis was instantly hard. but i was scared more than anything else. Aurelie began to speak again.

'we will fuck you to the point of exhaustion.
you may fear that our passion will wane.
but that is simply because you may not understand the desire.
we have known about you.
we have built you up.
and there is almost nothing you can do to make this anything less than amazing for us.'

my confusion and fright were beyond my understanding. but i was surprisingly clear-headed. so i began to speak.

"i have experienced situations like this in dreams. however my current experience leads me to believe that this is occurring during my waking/tangible experience. so i must say something... and these words apply to both of you: there is nothing i would like more than to ejaculate in your beautiful vagina, grab your shoulders, stare at your ass, pound you, grab your hips, choke you with my cock, pull your hair back, press down on the small of your back, push your ankle up toward your head, come in your mouth, eat your pussy, slap your ass, kiss you, gently slap you in the face, softly finger your ass, turn you on your side and pull you toward me by your upward facing hip and shoulder with every thrust, lay you flat on your stomach and fuck you from behind... so i can watch my cock disappear into your ass cheeks, the list goes on and on. it was quite fun to say all of those lewd things to beautiful women that i barely know... especially because you seem to have enjoyed it"

Aurelie and Gisele smiled. and Aurelie replied.

'we will stay here as long as it takes.
we will be fulfilling many of our own fantasies.
we want you to fuck our asses and come on our faces.
we want you to slap our tits and choke us with your hands will you beat our pussies up.
we want you to sleep like a baby.
we guarantee that you will be exhausted after pleasing us.
we will massage you and keep you warm at night.
this is about pleasure and comfort.
we know what you have been missing.
and in a way we love you.'

i was more frightened than i had ever been in my life. i sensed a panic attack... or more specifically impending doom. something was wrong... and i knew what i should do. what i knew i should do was not the same as what i wanted to do... but i cracked a smile and indulged in an internal chuckle. upon completing the absurd subjective moment i began to speak.

"i am going to recite a poem to you.

Death is the Undeniable.
Who will be Foolish enough to dwell upon it?
we have time from beginning to end.
Time for momentum to build.
Time for sensation and recognition.

we will form connections.
unhealthy
inexplicable
awe-inspiring.
we will relate to that which impinges upon us.

The most incredible relation
will be the relation to self
the subjective overlord.
it that sits at the helm.
and the way that it rules the thoughts and decisions that it makes.

Through analysis i have come to realize my faults.
the faults of it.
My glaring inadequacy.
I am consumed by the desire to understand.
I say that... but it is not always true.

My desire is often fueled by pleasure.
But the instant after my ejaculation is complete... I revert.
my thoughts travel back to the discovery of something new.
I want to be the one to recognize the pattern.

i disgust myself
'death will not mark the end of my influence.'
Such ideas force me to laugh.
i hope to be taken seriously
but with thoughts such as that there is no hope of transcendence.

Transient Eccentricity.
Entertaining perhaps... but not worthy of awe.
only achievement is worthy of awe.
Effortless musing is not an achievement.
masturbating for the fourth time today is not a new beginning.

I will simply return to my most reliable form.
I will take my place as the deviant among the drones.
and when i grow tired of the things in my surroundings I will depart.
i will find new scenery.
I will use my ability to converse and discern.
I will drift to meet the undeniable.

The fear will finally leave me
and the momentum will cease."

they stared at me. Aurelie with a blank face and Gisele with a faint smile. I looked at them for a moment and walked out of the room with a blatant erection.

I had my butler tell them that they were free to stay as long as they liked... but i never saw them again. After i walked out of that room i kept going until i was in my car and i drove up into the mountains.

No comments: