Thursday, August 17, 2006

trans fat

it would be so much easier to get ass if i were gay. i mean they have entire sections of cities that are devoted to steamy homo-fucking. in the realm of abstract sexual absurdity... i have noticed something lately. i am a man and i just don't get excited by men... i have explored it in thought experiments... just to prove to myself where i stand in the realm of sexuality... guys just don't bone me up... however i do find the notion of being a woman somewhat intriguing. i don't want to get fucked by a guy... because i am not attracted to men... but i do find the thought of being fucked by a guy as a woman to be somewhat exciting.

(i just enjoy imagining myself, as a woman, in danger underwear... waiting to take some pole.)

i don't know where that puts me on the spectrum... probably just confused. i am not about to have operations or anything like that... because i still find females to be sufficiently unbelievable. their curves and their box-warmth and their particular way of interacting are still plenty-good for me. i hope i don't become some whacked out tranny taking it in the ass on the subway. i am really not looking forward to that.

1 comment:

S. said...

Wondering about it doesn't predestine your future to become a tranny In fact this makes me feel a lot more normal I outlined a goal to cover all my bases:
I am a hetero-female but I want a lesbian girl, just to see what it's like To see if we're really that different in terms of sex I don't know if I should undergo the whole relationship xxxperiment because it will just make the whole thing commonplace