Tuesday, August 29, 2006

land snoot

this is a playful shot that Nick took about an hour after he proposed... i was on cloud nine.

Nick is really a sweetheart. I have always known that I am a good looking plump girl. I am not fat... i just have that rounded out look (and feel). Nick and I met in college... it was a mid-size liberal arts college, we had about 1,500 students in our class. I was shy... not because I had low self-esteem or anything related to my self-image... just because i chose to play that kind of role. I never got too drunk and I never had to do a walk of shame. Well... I can't exactly take credit for my quasi-mature behavior... I can probably admit this here because there is a relative level of anonymity... I suffer from a perpetually smelly crotch. I have had this issue for as long as i can remember. In seventh grade... i believe i was 12-years old... i was walking toward the playground when an eighth grade boy, who was sitting on a bench next to a row of bike's locked to a rack, stopped me and said... "holy christ you stink like a whore's pussy". I ran inside and cried for three hours and to make matters worse I got an in school suspension for cutting my last four classes. I wouldn't dare repeat those words to a guidance counselor or even try to recreate the situation in any form... the worst part was that he was right... i mean i have never smelled a prostitutes vagina... but the smell emanating from my nether regions was not pleasant.

Anyway, i have tried different odor masking agents, i have gone to the doctor, i even tried to scrub myself with ajax once, it was before junior prom, nothing has worked to the point of long-term success... but i have developed a system: i pour lots of fruity-smelling body scrubs on my crotch and i rub deodorant right over the vagina slit, it usually buys me about three hours before the hot garbage odor starts flowing from my pants/skirt/etcetera. I had learned to live with my problem. I just stayed shy and played hard to get. And then Nick came along. Nick was gay in highschool. He said that he was really fascinated by the male physique when he was in his early teens. However something happened as he got into his twenties... he began to find women attractive again... in a candid moment he told me that he "just lost the desire to receive the hot ass-fucks" and "women's hips started singing to him". He was extremely drunk when we had that conversation and I never told him exactly how he phrased it... i was rather taken aback when he said it... but surprisingly that is the way that i imagined gay sex... just a flurry of passionate desire that leads to a really frenzied round of no-strings anal intercourse. so whatever... i saw where he was coming from. time went by and he started courting me. i planned it out so that our meeting never last long enough for him to smell my pussy. but that became taxing... i liked him... and i wanted to spend prolonged periods of time with him. i wanted to make-out with him and cuddle with him... but i was so afraid to get moist... oh my god... if i got wet it would have instantly smelled like skanky otter-corpse. so after two months i decided to tell him. i had to prepare myself for complete rejection (you already know that he didn't reject me, but who cares, the details are good) so i started the pre-depression. when he came over i sat him down..

"i have to tell you something, and i don't want you to speak until i am finished. there is a reason that i have been such a prude... it is not because i don't want to... i am very attracted to you and i have wanted to so many times, but i have an issue that is holding me back. i suffer from a constantly bad-smelling vagina." i didn't know how to phrase it and that is what came out. "there is nothing wrong with me... other then the smell... i don't have any diseases and the smell doesn't stem from anything unhealthy... i just tend to sweat and well... you get the idea."

to my surprise he wasn't really phased. he asked me if i had a paper clasp... you know, the things that have a black plastic piece that is shaped like a triangular prism missing two sides that also has two silver metal clips on the line that runs along the apex. i did happen to have one... he snapped it on his nose and started to rub my crotch... i was so nervous... but i was floored at the same time. i began getting wet and i began to smell my musty-cheese stink... but he wasn't phased he was kissing me and grinding the inner-side of his pointer finger on my clitoris...his thumb rested on my upper thigh and his finger-tips rubbed around in my under-ass. it was amazing. we went on to exchange oral-sex performances. i was SO HAPPY!

needless to say... we figured out a way to make it work... we both have our eccentricities... mine having to do with vaginal odor and his having to do with a slightly loose anus... but regardless we have found a happy niche. we will be getting married this upcoming May. May is a beautiful month here on long island. i don't know if i have ever been at peace like thjs. i really thank the stars for Nick. life has a funny way of working out.

Peace and Love,

-Gina

2 comments:

S. said...

what's the ideal crotch smell anyway?

keith said...

for a female... fresh... a kind of faint vanilla... very subtle. ha. i don't know.