Sunday, October 15, 2006

defeat and departure



i am nervous today. i am realizing that my perspective has gone stale. i shouldn't be affected too deeply in the long run... but these hours of realization have been unpleasant. my pursuits have become the pursuits of a sheltered fool. i have lost track of practicality. this is a world of social endeavors and i have taken up a firm position as a misanthrope. my position as a misanthrope makes me bitter. by definition, i am part of what i hate. i analyze my surroundings and i analyze my fellow social beings... and the analysis yields a wide variety of faults... i see faults everywhere... i see arguments that can be presented and systems that can be improved... sometimes i formulate the arguments and sometimes i am capable of devising a plan to improve a system... but i am not nearly capable enough to present solutions to all the problems that i believe i am recognizing. therefore i am judging and critiquing without doing anything constructive... my life has become a drawn out deconstructive effort. i am fetishitically addicted.

No comments: